In a rapidly developing world, computer science is not standing still but constantly changing. Everyone sees the application of this science every day and practically in all areas. There are new technologies that push the existing ones.
That is why a lot depends on the right choice of the direction of your master thesis computer science. We want to give you a couple of useful tips on how to write a dissertation on computer science. Tips and Ideas Here!
· Choose the right theme. As a ship, you will name, so it will float! This initial stage of the thesis should be given attention and time. First, you need to understand which direction you are most interested in and like. Analyze what you can do in this direction and whether there is any sense in this. If you choose a direction in which you do not have enough knowledge and no interest, then with 100% probability, the process of writing a dissertation will become a nightmare for you. Therefore, pay enough attention and time to choose the computer science thesis topic that really suits you.
· Do not know where to start? You can go to your university and look through the theses to get inspiration. Consult your instructor who will push you to the right path. Think about what type of assignment you could expand in your dissertation.
· Pay attention to the relevant information selection. Often a student is faced with the fact that when searching for information on the Internet, valuable information is not taught. However, students decide to use it in their work or even copy, after which they often do not pass the anti-plagiarism check.
· Do not leave the dissertation written for the last moments. Often students first perform a practical part. And there is little time left for writing. Thoroughly plan the structure and gradually take notes. Since it will be much easier for you to create a whole structure.
· Change your attitude toward writing a computer science dissertation. Why should not you fulfill it in such a way that it will come in handy for you in the future? For example, write it in such a way that then it serves you a business plan and a push on the career ladder. It's so much more interesting, is not it?
If you still do not know which direction you want to choose for your thesis, we offer you a list of topics that will be of use to you. Perhaps you will find exactly the topic you wanted, or maybe it will give you an understanding of which direction your thesis will be.
· Artificial Intelligence
· Human-Computer Interaction
· Computer Graphics
· Databases/Information Retrieval
· Programming Languages
· Software Engineering
· Health Informatics
· Symbolic Computing
· Algorithms & Complexity
· Logic & Computation
· Systems Design
· Computer Security
1. How can programs reduce energy consumption in the world
2. Comparative analysis of storage architectures for the cloud: simple and cheap.
3. Study of existing methods of tracking mobile systems.
4. Exploring the search for an optimal system of safety. Which applications are safe for password management.
5. Exploring the Efficiency and Complexity of 3-Data Mining Alignments
6. Project Management: Tools and Technologies
7. Investigation of the improvement of the metadata scheduling algorithm in a robust environment.
8. Cipher text retrieval for cloud computing: secure and flexible data exchange.
The topic of my dissertation seemed easy but only at first glance - I couldn't sleep well any more. I was stressed and I felt broken. Phdify saved me from a total disaster, and now I have my PhD.
Most friends of mine encountered the same difficulties. I wrote some chapters by myself, but another chapters were moving on slowly! So, I never hesitated to ask for a help and I've got a great experience at phdify.com!
At one moment I felt an absolute despair to finish my thesis! To my luck a good friend of my gave me this site, and I understood: this is my salvation! Thanks to Phdify team I finished my thesis in time!