There are numerous research topics that instantly create controversies. Controversial research subject matters are argumentative themes that keep on imploring evenhandedness and neutrality. Heated arguments and passionate retorts have created vehement reactions.These subject matters require tactful and sensible approach of writing. These are themes that are seldom tasked in schools, but are commonly tackled by most professionals, those who are up to extremely challenging subjects. Controversial research topics normally deal with arguments that are highly contentious, those that have greater possibilities to raise disparity in opinions, which, makes it even more divisive, commonly resulting to A-level papers.
Common disruptive issues may include:
• Abortion – abortion research paper are usually tackled by those who are against it. Pro-life members and other non-government associations work hand in hand in wrestling this social dilemma. They usually aim to create awareness and solicit support from the public.
• Women Rights – this social issue is a continuous predicament, whether in a workplace, politics, and other relevant concerns. Feminists incessantly demand equality, believing that given rights are still not reasonable. Arguments about sexual harassments and sexual discriminations are common debates in numbers of talk shows—hence, these are also common burning research subjects.
• Euthanasia – mercy killing raises disputes between pro-life supporters and some medicine associates, and in some cases, the families of those who are in need of euthanasia. The Catholic Church also participates in battling this matter—in contention with the idea that some lives have to put to an end when the case seems hopeless.
• Gay and Lesbian Rights – this is even more complicated than women rights, for this elevates moral issues and intensifies religious debates. The third sex community demands equal opportunity in several aspects; some of the most fervent concerns are same sex marriage and the opportunity to join the military and other law enforcements groups and other services such as priesthood.
• Capital Punishment – this is again in relation to religious concerns, death penalty is strongly opposed by pro-life supporters, together with the Catholic Church, they constantly urge to the government to stop the unmerciful punishment, insisting the issue that only God alone can take one’s life, regardless how bad and undeserving the person is.
• Racism – this is one controversy that not many people want to talk about. It is somehow like an unspoken reality that people have to deal with, especially to those who are being discriminated. Several legislations had been brought about to protect and to give equal opportunity to everyone, numerous labor laws require that no race or color shall be prohibited or prevented to hold a higher position, including the benefits and opportunities should be distributed evenly. However, no matter how hard the government works on it, this remains unresolved.
Writers who find challenge in writing controversial research topics as fierce as these are in no doubt have imposing capabilities while those who are tasked with intense topics but do not have the required writing capability usually prefer to buy research paper. Discordant matters are increasingly dominating societal, political and economical arguments. Yet, no matter how jarring these issues are, for as long as there are concerned individuals who consistently go against prejudice—influencing the majority to struggle against injustice—integrity keeps on.
The topic of my dissertation seemed easy but only at first glance - I couldn't sleep well any more. I was stressed and I felt broken. Phdify saved me from a total disaster, and now I have my PhD.
Most friends of mine encountered the same difficulties. I wrote some chapters by myself, but another chapters were moving on slowly! So, I never hesitated to ask for a help and I've got a great experience at phdify.com!
At one moment I felt an absolute despair to finish my thesis! To my luck a good friend of my gave me this site, and I understood: this is my salvation! Thanks to Phdify team I finished my thesis in time!