Usually a senior thesis is not a mandatory requirement for most undergraduate programs. However, students who have ambitions for studying further, and reading for higher degrees like Masters or Doctorates can write a senior honors thesis. Besides, writing a thesis can satisfy the student’s intellectual curiosity on a favorite topic. Completing such a task successfully can pave the way to study for a PhD with confidence. Some students plan their graduate studies well ahead and write senior honors thesis on topics in the same subject areas that they intend to pursue PhD studies in.
Most students elect to write a thesis for their majors because of the many advantages brought by it. They are:
• Enhancing the research, analytical and writing skills that will help the students in their future careers in, business or academic fields.
• Getting valuable experience that will give a head start when starting in their future careers.
• Research and the writing of a thesis at undergraduate level will help enormously, when they move on to writing a Masters of Doctoral thesis.
• The project also opens up better interactions with the faculty and opportunities to work with the advisors. This will be helpful in securing a good place for the student’s future graduate studies.
Any difficult project becomes more manageable when it is done in smaller steps. Identifying different tasks involved in the writing process will be helpful for the student in writing an outstanding thesis within the time frame. Steps in writing a senior thesis are:
• Choosing an appropriate topic that is of current interest, and interesting to the student.
• Planning, setting goals and making a thesis plan.
• Researching, brainstorming and making notes.
• Writing a First draft.
• Editing and revising.
• Proofreading the final version.
• Submission and defending the Thesis.
All the above steps are equally important in any type of thesis. Students will have to learn to carry out all these tasks to complete their theses to high standards and in time. In addition to following the plan, they can a good read thesis sample and get advice from their supervisors. Opting to write a senior thesis can be considered as a precursor to a postgraduate thesis, as the experience of writing the undergraduate thesis can be invaluable for future scholarly endeavors. Students normally write a senior thesis if they are aspiring to pursue postgraduate studies in future.
For the undergraduate students writing a thesis for the first time, thesis help will be of immense value. Any type of help may be good, but help from professionals with experience and knowledge will be most productive. Your senior thesis will be a great success, if you enlist writing help from a reputable thesis writing service. There are few good services that employ only the qualified writers with experience in their respective fields of studies. To reap the best benefits, choose Thesistown.com which provides outstanding writing help to students writing theses at any level of study.
The topic of my dissertation seemed easy but only at first glance - I couldn't sleep well any more. I was stressed and I felt broken. Phdify saved me from a total disaster, and now I have my PhD.
Most friends of mine encountered the same difficulties. I wrote some chapters by myself, but another chapters were moving on slowly! So, I never hesitated to ask for a help and I've got a great experience at phdify.com!
At one moment I felt an absolute despair to finish my thesis! To my luck a good friend of my gave me this site, and I understood: this is my salvation! Thanks to Phdify team I finished my thesis in time!